PlentyOfFish (POF) is the online dating site where any individual over 18 years of age can create an account to chat or make new friends. POF has the service of messaging to the people you are interested in. The opposite party, however, may get irritated when someone sends them a message which they don’t want to chat with. To ignore such people, the POF has a feature of blocking people so that they can message you no more. Blocking stops them from messaging but not from viewing your profile. But it helps a lot to not receive annoying messages. We will show you the exact steps on how to block someone on POF here.
Following steps can be followed to block someone on POF (PlentyOfFish):
- Firstly, in your computer, open up a browser and search for the POF site or click on the link http://www.pof.com to open the login page.
- In that same page, you will see a login form on the right side of the screen. There you need to enter your registered email address or username and password in first blank second blank respectively.
- After you have entered all the details, click on the “Check Mail” button and be logged in.
- Once you are logged in, you will see three navigation bar which leads you to use different features POF. In the second one, you’ll see the Inbox. Click on that, and a new page opens which has your received or sent messages.
- To block a person, you first need to have a message from him/her in your inbox. You cannot block a person who isn’t interacting with you. So, to block the person open the message from him/her.
- The Block User option is located next to the reply box which you need to click on to block. So, as you click that the user will be blocked in sending message to you but s/he will be able to search and see your profile.
- Once you have blocked the, you can check the block list to ensure that you have blocked him or not.
This way, you can block someone on POF. If you want to learn to unblock someone, please visit again our site.