The online dating site, PlentyOfFish (POF) allows anyone to create their own account and find their match. Creating an account in POF free so many people to create not only one account but also create a fake account too. They usually tend to use fake accounts and use them to hook up with someone. If you are suspicious about the particular account, you can easily report that fake account. Today we will guide you on “How to Report Fake Profile on Plenty Of Fish”.
Steps on “How to Report Fake Profile on Plenty Of Fish” are as follows:
- From your browser, you can search for the POF site or go with the link http://www.pof.com to open the login page.
- On that page, you will see a login form in which you will have to enter your email address or username in first blank and password in the second blank respectively. Then click on the “Check Mail” button
- Once you are logged in, you need to check the profile of that particular person to see if it is fake or not. Once you stalk the profile, you have to see if the details are provided properly or not.
- To report them, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page. You can then see the “Report User” text.
- Click on that text and then the report is sent to the creators and they will remove the picture as soon as possible. They will remove that by checking all the details and if it is fake or not.
So these were the steps on “How to Report Fake Profile on Plenty Of Fish”. If you feel any difficulties, you can contact us. We would like to help you as much as we can. Enjoy POF Dating for free.