The online dating website, PlentyOfFish (POF) allows its users to message to people and start the conversation and also, others can also send you message to start a conversation. Among them, there may be some person that you may like or you might already found the match for you. Thus, you can ignore or block the particular person and send them to your POF Block List.
Following steps can be followed to use POF Block List:
- From your browser you can search for the POF site or go with the link http://www.pof.com to open the login page.
- In that page, you will see a login form in which you will have to enter your email address or username in first blank and password in second blank respectively. Then click on the “Check Mail” button.
- Once you are logged in, you’ll see three navigation type bar having different features. The “Inbox” can be found in second navigation bar. Once you click on that, you’ll see the Messages that you have received.
- Among the messages in your inbox, there may be some messages that you are not interested in. The Block User is button is located at the side of the reply box.
- Click on that and the will be blocked from sending message to you. But they can still search and visit your profile.
Following steps can be followed to check the Blocked User from the POF Block List:
- From the home page, you can find the block list but it is a very lengthy process so you can directly click on http://www.pof.com/blockedusers.aspx to enter the block list.
- From the same block list, you can also unblock the selected users. You will have to select the particular user and down below you can click on the button “Unblock Selected”.